The Turbolink series is a flexible materials handling media and cost effective light to medium duty processing track system. The design is based on extensive experience in this field and complements Turbo's diverse range of processing equipment.
The Belt system is receptive to the fastening of carrying devices for irregular shapes and thin wall packaging materials. With fixed speed drive, variable speed drive, indexing motion and PLC control available, the Turbolink series can be incorporated into a fully automated system and is suitable for use in a wide range of applications and industries.
- Indexing/continuous drive with variable speed and dual control
- Food quality white polypropylene flat top belting
- Manifold air supply
- Rigid stand with easy height adjustment
- Stainless steel frame and standard components
- Totally enclosed side mounted motor/gearbox
- Electrical controls in IP55 enclosure
- 500 pulse shaft encoder
- 24 volt DC control voltage
- Width and length to customer's requirements
- Complete compatibility with other products in the Turbo range